RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Bookings become binding for the Agency upon receipt of a deposit equivalent to 30% of the agreed rental price for the whole rental period, to be paid by credit card (VISA or MASTERCARD) or in cash (max. € 2.999,00).
2) The price includes: electricity, water, gas, taxes and agency commission. It does not include: bed linen and towels, tea towels, cleaning material, heating, iron and tourist tax. Our air/con system (where available) operates with a timer card and has a restart switch. In the period from September 20th to May 20th gas and electricity consumption has to be paid extra.
3) The accommodation is available for occupation between 16.00-19.00hrs on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure. Early check-in: on request and if available you can pick up the keys of the booked accommodation before 16:00 paying an extra fee of € 50.00.
4) Upon arrival the client will pay the outstanding amount of the agreed total rental price, plus any other expenses, at Agenzia Lignano, Corso dei Continenti n.1, 33054 LIGNANO PINETA (UD), ITALY, by credit card (Visa or Mastercard) or in cash (max. € 2.999,00).
5) Upon arrival, you'll be asked to pay a deposit of €150.00, in cash or by credit card preauthorization, as a guarantee of good upkeep of the lodgings and its contents. Eventual discrepancies must be reported to our office by the guest not later than 12.00 am of the next day. Before departure, after having checked the property and if there is no damage, breakages or missing items, the deposit will be fully refunded. The deposit for groups is regulated under: Regulations groups.
6) Upon arrival, all guests must hand over their identity documents for registration. Under no circumstances may unregistered persons stay in the accommodation. If you check-in online, it won’t be necessary to submit the identity documents at your arrival and formalities will be easier. In case of arrival outside of the opening hours, the client has to inform the Agency in advance and agree on where to find the keys and:
- to pay in advance the rest of amount for rent;
- to make the online check-in;
- to pay the deposit by credit card preauthorization.
7) The number of persons allowed in the accommodation must not exceed the available number of beds. Extra beds and cots can be requested at the booking (upon availability).
8) Upon arrival the accommodation will be handed over to the guest in good condition, clean and in working order. A pillow and a blanket will be provided for every bed. Any damage to the lodging caused or occurred during the client's stay must be paid by the client. The client has to inform agency about any breakages (glasses, crockery, shutters, awnings or other) and they must be refunded before departure.
9) Guests must avoid making any noise, especially in the afternoon, late evening and during the night. The Agency reserves the right to terminate instantly the contract if there is a serious break of apartment regulations (making noise, disturbing neighbours by talking or music and etc.). In these circumstances the guest will not be compensated or refunded in any way.
10) No refund is due in delayed arrival or early departure.
11) On the day of departure the client must leave the accommodation clean and tidy, free of rubbish, the fridge empty, clean, shut off and with the fridge door left open, all kitchen items must be washed. The agency reserves the right to withhold the deposit in non-compliance of these rules.
12) In case of departure during closing time the client has to inform the agency in advance and has to pay the deposit/caution with the credit card. The pre-authorised amount of the deposit/caution will be released once the staff of the Agency has checked the lodging during the opening hours. The keys must be left in the post-box next to entrance door of the agency. Under no circumstances will the deposit/caution be refunded, if the keys have not been returned.
13) Animals are allowed only if the agency has been previously informed and has agreed upon it.
14) A waxed bed sheet must be used for young children.
15) The pictures and videos of accommodation used in our catalogue and websites are indicative; they are taken under optimum conditions to obtain the best quality. Each lodging has its own distinguishing features and may vary slightly from what’s shown.
16) If the gas bottle runs out, the client has to contact the agency. The gas supplier does not deliver during the lunch hours and in the evening or at night.
17) When the lodging is unattended, the client is required to store inside all garden furniture (deckchairs, sun beds) and to close the awnings. The client will be charged in case of theft. Awnings should be withdrawn carefully to avoid being damaged.
18) The accommodation is not covered by insurance against fire and theft.
19) Authorised agency staff can enter the accommodation to make repairs, carry out maintenance work or control the property at any time without prior warning and also in the client's absence.
20) If a client fails to take up occupancy of the booked accommodation until 20.00 of the established arrival date and fails to give the agency prior warning, the agency will consider the accommodation vacant.
21) For cancellations made at least 30 days before the beginning of the rental period, the agency will reimburse 50% of the deposit paid, net of shipping costs. If the client fails to communicate the cancellation within a day before the established arrival date or fails to take up occupancy until 20.00 of the arrival day, the full rental price must be paid.
22) The air-conditioning (if present) is operated by a timer card with restart switch.
23) Heating (if present) is available upon request and will be charged extra.
24) The free Wi-Fi service (where present), is subject to registration by the customer and is not guaranteed in case of technical problems of the installation or of the service provider. This service is provided through the public network; it is responsibility of the navigator to protect his own privacy (example with a firewall). Agency Lignano is not responsible for any theft of data, identity or anything else present in the devices connected to our Wi-Fi network. The Wi-Fi signal power and network speed are variable and it is client’s care to find the place with the best performance inside the accommodation or in the close proximity.
25) A copy of the updated regulation can be found on the agency’s website: www.agenzia-lignano.it
26) AGENCY LIABILITY. Agenzia Lignano acts only as an intermediary between the client and the owner of the rented accommodation; therefore the agency cannot be held responsible for breakages, accidents, theft, delays or any type of inconvenience occurred in the lodging. However, the agency will try to help to resolve any problems that arise, with the understanding that any claims for damages or compensation must be made to the accommodation owner through the Agency.
27) Any legal problems will be dealt with by the court of Udine
28) When making a booking, the client acknowledges that has read, understood and agreed with the terms and conditions set out (including the privacy statement).
Regulations for groups
We are specialized in house rentals to families but groups are also welcome. In order to avoid complaints from neighbours for noise during the hours of rest, to guarantee the proper conduct of the property and a civil behaviour, a caution of €100.00 (in cash or by credit card preauthorization) per person must be deposited upon arrival. At the end of the stay, if no complaints have been reported, if our staff has confirmed the absence of damages, breakages or missing items (afterhaving checked the lodging), the deposit will be fully refunded.