RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS 1) Bookings become binding for the Agency as soon as the deposit of approximately 30% of the agreed rental price is paid by credit card (VISA or MASTERCARD) or in cash (max. € 1.999,00).
2) The price includes: electricity, water, gas, taxes and agency commission, final cleaning defined as "light" which consists on a simple rearrangement of the apartment by the agency for the next client and it is therefore obligatory for the outgoing client to return the lodging in the same conditions as it was given to him by arrival; The price does not include: bed sheets and towels, linen in general, cleaning material, iron, electric kettle, tourist tax and heating. In the period from September 20th to May 20th in Condo Verdemare and Residence Royal, gas and electricity consumption are to be paid extra. In the calculation of the lease periods the overnight stays are calculated.
3) The accommodation will be available between 16.00-19.00 on the arrival day, as soon as the final cleaning after the previous client has ended, and must be vacated till 10.00 am on the departure day. If the client believes that the cleaning of lodging was not made with sufficient care, the client is asked not to bring the luggage inside and to contact immediately the agency (within 1 hour after receiving the key) to report it.
4) The agreed rental price and any additional costs must be paid upon arrival, at Agenzia Lignano, Corso dei Continenti n.1, 33054 LIGNANO PINETA (UD), ITALY, by credit card (Visa or MasterCard) or in cash (max. € 2.999,00).
5) Upon arrival, a deposit of € 150.00 will be requested, by preauthorization on a credit card (Visa or Master Card), to guarantee the good preservation of the lodging and its inventory. Any discrepancies detected in the inventory are recognized only if reported by the Customer by 12.00 on the day after arrival. At departure, after checking the property and verifying the absence of damage or missing items, the pre-authorization will be cancelled. The deposit for groups is regulated under the heading: Rules for groups.
6) Rules for groups: We are specialized in rentals for families but groups are also welcome. To avoid possible complaints from neighbours about noise during hours of rest, the correct conduct of the lodging and civil behaviour, a security deposit of € 100.00 per person must be deposited on arrival (by preauthorization on Visa or Mastercard credit card). At the end of the stay, having received no complaints and after checking the property and verifying the absence of damage or missing items, the pre-authorization will be cancelled.
7) Upon arrival, all guests must show their identification documents for registration. Under no circumstances may unregistered persons stay in the accommodation. If you check-in online, it won’t be necessary to submit all the identification documents at your arrival and the check-in operations will be much faster. In the need to arrive during the Agency's closing time, it is essential to inform the agency in time and:
- agree on where to find the keys
- pay the balance amount in advance
- check in online
- pay the deposit by credit card pre-authorization.
If the above 4 formalities are not completed, the keys will not be delivered.
8) The number of persons allowed in the accommodation must not exceed the available number of beds. Extra beds and cots can be requested at the booking, subject to availability.
9) Upon arrival the accommodation will be handed over to the guest in good condition, clean and in working order. 1 pillow and 1 blanket for bed are available. Damages caused / occurred during the stay are charged to the Customer. Cups, glasses, broken plates, shutters, awnings or other, must be notified and reimbursed to the Agency before departure.
10) Guests must avoid any noise, especially during the afternoon, evening and at night. In case of serious non-compliance with the noise regulations (disturbing noises of any kind, disturbance to the quiet of the condominiums, disturbing neighbours by talking or music and etc.), the Agency reserves the right to resolve immediately the commitment of renting without refund.
11) In case of early departure or late arrival, no refund will be possible.
12) Upon departure, the client has to leave the accommodation clean and tidy, free of rubbish with the floor, bathroom and kitchenette clean, the fridge empty, switched off and open, the dishes washed. Otherwise the deposit will be retained.
13) In case of departure during the Agency's closing time, it is essential to inform the Agency in time and to have provided the security deposit by credit card. The pre-authorization will be cancelled after the Agency staff has checked the accommodation during the opening hours. Keys must be left in the green mailbox next to the Agency entrance. In no case can the deposit be refunded before returning the keys.
14) Pets are allowed only upon agreement with the Agency upon booking. If the Agency ascertains the presence of unauthorized animals, this one can immediately resolve the commitment of renting without any refund.
15) The use of special tarpaulins for children is a must.
16) The photos of the lodgings reproduced on our catalogues and internet sites, as well as the videos, are indicative, because they are taken at the best time for the image result; Each accommodation has its own characteristics and therefore may deviate slightly from the photos.
17) If the kitchen gas tank runs out, the client has to contact the agency considering that the supplier company suspends the service during the lunch break and in the evening/night.
18) In case the accommodation remains momentarily unattended, the Customer is requested to store all the garden furniture (deckchairs, sun beds) inside the accommodation to prevent from being charged in case of theft and also to close the awnings so that they do not break.
19) The accommodation are not covered by theft / fire insurance.
20) Authorised Agency personnel may enter the lodging for any repairs, maintenance work or property control any time without prior notice even in the absence of the Customer.
21) The Customer is considered as a renouncer if without prior notice will not check-in the booked accommodation by 19.00 on the established arrival day; in this case the Agency will be free to dispose of the accommodation.
22) For cancellations communicated by the Customer at least 30 days before the scheduled arrival, the Agency will return 50% of the deposit paid, net of shipping costs. For cancellations communicated from 29 to 2 days before the scheduled arrival, the entire deposit will be retained. Those who do not communicate their cancellation within the day prior to the scheduled day of arrival and who do not arrive within 19.00 on the day of arrival, must pay the full price of the stay.
23) The air-conditioning (if present) is operated by a timer card with reactivable starter.
24) The use of heating, in the accommodation where it is provided, is possible upon request and against extra payment.
25) The free Wi-Fi service, in the accommodation where it is provided, is subject to registration by the customer and is not guaranteed in the case of technical problems of the installation or the service provider. This service is provided by the public network; it is therefore the navigator responsibility to protect its privacy (example with a firewall). Agenzia Lignano can not be responsible in any way for any data theft, identity or anything else present in the devices connected to its Wi-Fi network. The intensity of the Wi-Fi signal and the network speed are variable and it is the customer's care to find the position with the best performance in their own accommodation or in the close proximity.
26) If due to force majeure the booked apartment is not available, it will be replaced with one of the same or higher category and the price list published at the time of booking will be used as a comparison criterion; the replacement of the apartment that complies with the above terms frees the Agency from further charges, requests and / or claims by the customer; in the absence of alternative accommodation or accommodation that does not meet the customer's expectations, the Agency will reimburse the Customer the sum paid to the Agency till that moment and the client will renounce any further claim of refund and compensation for anything present or future
27) In case of lock down in your city or in Lignano during the booked period, the deposit paid will not be lost but kept for a booking with a stay within 31 December of the next year.
28) Cancellations of reservations confirmed with vouchers do not entitle in any case to any full or partial refund or to issue a new voucher.
29) The activity of Agency Lignano is the renting of residential properties for tourist purposes.
30) RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AGENCY. Agenzia Lignano acts only as an intermediary between the Customer and the owner of the rented accommodation; no responsibility can therefore be attributed to it for any breakages, accidents, losses, delays and inconveniences in general that may occur in the same. However, it will provide its services to help resolve any problems, with the understanding that any claims for damages or compensation must be made to the accommodation owner through the Agency.
31) For any dispute that may arise in the execution or as a result of the tourist rent concluded between the Agenzia Lignano and the Customer, the unique and exclusive forum competent to judge, will be where the property being rented is located.
32) According to the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 concerning personal data protection, the Agency Lignano ensures the confidentiality of the provided data which will be not transmitted or sold to third party and will be used only by Agency Lignano for its institutional purposes and for sending information and advertising material about its services. The customer might at any time make use of the rights referred to the Article 7 of D.L.vo196/03, to ask for free consultation, integration, modification, correction or cancellation from our electronic database and oppose himself, fully or partially, to the information processing for both commercial and advertising purposes by sending a message to: firstname.lastname@example.org
33) Upon booking, the Customer expressly accepts all the conditions set out.
34) A copy of the updated regulation can be found on the agency's website at: www.agenzia-lignano.it