RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Bookings become binding for the Agency upon receipt of a deposit
equivalent to 30% of the agreed rental price for the whole rental period,to
be paid by credit card (VISA or MASTERCARD) or in cash. You are kindly
requested not to pay by credit tranfer as it's a very slow process.
2) The price includes: electricity, water, gas, taxes and agency commission.
It does not include: bed linen and towels (which may be hired from our
office ), tea towels and cleaning material, an iron or heating. Our air/con
system (when available) operates with a timer card and has a restart switch
3) The accomodation is available for occupation between 16.00-20.00hrs on
the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure.
4) Upon arrival the client will pay the outstanding amount of the total
rental price agreed, plus any other expenses , at Agenzia Lignano, Corso dei
Continenti no.1 LIGNANO PINETA 33054 (UD), by credit card (Visa or
Mastercard) or in cash.
5) Upon arrival , you'll be asked to leave a deposit of €150.00 in cash as a
guarantee of good upkeep of the lodgings and its contents (subject to
inventory). Eventual discrepancies in the inventory, on arrival, must be
reported to our office by the guest by noon the following day.
6) Upon arrival, all guests must hand over their documents for registration.
Under no cicumstances may unregistered persons stay in the accomodation
7) The Agency retains the right to enter and control the accomodation
without giving prior warning.
8) The number of persons allowed in the accomodation must not exceed the
number of beds available. Extra beds and cots may be requested at the time
of booking (depending on availability).
9) Upon arrival the accomodation will be handed over to the guest in good
condition, clean and in working order. A pillow and a blanket will be
provided for every bed. Any damage to the property caused during the
client's stay must be paid for by the client. The agency must be informed of
any breakages (glasses, crockery or other) or must be replaced with the same
make and characteristics before departure.
10) Guests must avoid making excessive noise, especially in the afternoon
rest period and during the night. The Agency reserves the right to instantly
terminate the contract if there is a serious breech of apartment regulations.In
these cicumstances the guest will not be compensated or refunded in any way.
11) No refund is due in the event of delayed arrival or early departure.
12) On the day of departure the client must leave the accomodation clean and
tidy, free of rubbish, the fridge empty, clean and off with the door left
open, all kitchen items must be washed.The agency reserves the right to
withhold the deposit in non-compliance of these rules
13) Animals are only allowed if the agency is informed and gives consent at
the time of booking.
14) We accept group bookings of young people upon a deposit of €100.00 per
person as an ulterior guarantee of points 5- 10- 12, with special regard to
the observation of rest hours. A respectful, correct behaviour must be
maintained at all times
15) A waxed bed sheet must be used for young children
16) The photographs used in our catalogue and on our website are indicative
of the accomodation offered, insomuch taken under optimum conditions to
obtain the best image. Every property has its own distinguishing features
and may vary slightly from the photos shown.
I7) If the gas cylinder runs out, contact the agency directly. Please
remember that our supplier does not deliver during the lunch hour or on
18) In your absence, ,please make sure all garden furniture (deckchairs,
sunbeds etc.) are kept inside. The accomodation is not covered by fire and
theft insurance and the client will be debited in the event of theft.
19) Authorised agency staff can enter the accomodation to make repairs,
carry out maintenance work or control the property at any time without prior
warning and in the client's absence.
20) If a client fails to take up occupancy of his accomodation by 18.00hrs
on the day following his established arrival date and fails to give the
agency prior warning, the agency will consider the accomodation vacant and
retain the deposit.
21) For cancellations made at least 30 days before the beginning of the
rental period, the agency will reimburse 50% of the deposit paid.
(less charges). Cancellations made between the 29th day upto the day before
arrival will result in the loss of the entire deposit paid. If the client
fails to communicate the cancellation by the estalished arrival date or
fails to take up occupancy by 20.00hrs, then the full rental price must be
paid for the entire rental period.
22) Any legal problems will be dealt with by the court of Udine
23) OUR RESPONSABILITY TO YOU Agenzia Lignano acts solely as an intermediary
between the client and the proprieter of the rented accomodation; therefore
the agency cannot be held responsabile for breakages, accidents, theft,
delays or any type of inconvenience. However, the agency will try to help
with and resolve any problems that arise,with the understanding that any
claims for damages or compensation must be made to the proprieter of the
accomodation through the Agency.
24) The air-conditioning units (when present) are operated by a timer card
with restart switch.
25 Heating (when present) in the accomodation is available upon request and
will be charged extra.
26) An updated copy of the terms and conditions may be found on the agency's
27) When making a booking, the client acknowledges to have read, understood
and agreed to the terms and conditions set out (including the privacy